Proof of Income
Income documents for everybody in your family who works or has a source of income.
- A paycheck stub(s),
- A recent tax return, or
- A letter from your employer.
You may be automatically income eligible if you or certain family members participate in the following programs: Medicaid, Temporary
Assistance for Needy Families (TANF), General Assistance, or Child Care.
Proof of Identity and Address
- Bring documentation such as a driver's license or
- Other photo ID with utility bill, rent receipt, or business letter addressed to you.
Child or Proof of Pregnancy
- The baby or child(ren) less than 5 years old or
- A slip from your doctor saying you are pregnant.