Delaware Solid Waste Authority
P.O. Box 455
Dover, DE 19903-0455
||The Recycle Center is part of "Recycle Delaware"
and is available to the general public. Recycle bins are available for:
For more information on "Recycle Delaware".
call Rich VonStetten at 1-800-404-7080.
- Clear, Green and Brown Glass
- Plastic Bottles
- Aluminum, Steel and Empty Aerosol Cans
- Paper(Newspapers, Magazines and Phone Books)
- Corrugated Cardboard
||Please follow the written directions or the red dots on the map below to Recycle Center.
- Turn into the North entrance of the Emily Bissell Hospital
- Need directions to the DHSS Emily P. Bissell Hospital
- Proceed up the driveway and bear to the Right
- Turn Right at the first opportunity
- The Recycle Center is straight ahead
Printer friendly Map