The Delaware Emergency Medical Reporting System (DEMRS) provides field emergency responders with rapid access to statewide standardized
patient data. DEMRS provides services to all private/public/volunteer EMS/ALS/BLS services including but not limited to:
- 1st responders volunteer/paid fire companies
- County ALS agencies (Paramedics)
- Delaware State Police Trooper-medics
- AI duPont Hospital for Children
- Wilmington Hospital
- St Francis Hospital
- Christiana Hospital
- Beebe Healthcare
- Nanticoke Hospital
- Milford Hospital
- Kent General Hospital
- Billing companies
- Inter-facility transport services
- To request access to the DEMRS system for the first time, please follow the link below to the Delaware State Bridge and follow the
instructions on the homepage.
- Office of EMS - For more information, please contact the program office between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
- ImageTrend Support - Please call 888-730-3255 between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. or email email@example.com and include your name, contact info, agency info, and a description of the
problem you have encountered.
Return to Delaware EMS homepage
Please note: Some of the files available on this page are in Adobe PDF format which requires Adobe Acrobat Reader. A free copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader can be downloaded directly from Adobe . If you are using an assistive technology unable to read Adobe PDF, please either view the corresponding text only version (if available) or visit Adobe's Accessibility Tools page.