Current Suspected Overdose Deaths in Delaware for 2018: 208 logo


Q: Contact the Cabinet Secretary, Share a positive comment, or Make a complaint?
A: The Office of the Secretary handles many constituent concerns. If you have a concern, please contact the Director of Constituent Relations

Q: Make a Freedom of Information Act Request, Request an Interview, or Request Public Information?
A: Contact the Communications Office by phone 302-255-9047, email or use the Online Form

Q. Apply for and obtain services?
A: You can learn how to Apply for or Obtain services by visiting ASSIST