The Delaware Division of Public Health is providing this information about Pandemic flu to educate Delaware citizens and provide links to other sources.
- Delaware Pandemic Influenza Preparation and Response Plan [ Text ]
- POSTER: Preparing for Pandemic Influenza [ Text only-do not print ]
- Pandemic Influenza Planning: A Guide for Individuals and Families
- Faith-Based & Community Organizations Pandemic Influenza Preparedness Checklist
- Business Pandemic Influenza Planning Checklist
- Brochure-Emergency Preparedness for Individuals with Non-Typical Functional Needs [ Text version ]
- Link to PandemicFlu.gov website
Please note: Some of the files available on this page are in Adobe PDF format which requires Adobe Acrobat Reader. A free copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader can be downloaded directly from Adobe . If you are using an assistive technology unable to read Adobe PDF, please either view the corresponding text only version (if available) or visit Adobe's Accessibility Tools page.