Current Suspected Overdose Deaths in Delaware for 2018: 206 logo

Where can I get information about housing services?

For information about housing services and resources, please visit the Division of Services for Aging and Adults with Physical Disabilities (DSAAPD) Housing Links page. Additional information is available in the Guide to Services for Older Delawareans and Persons with Physical Disabilities and the Delaware Aging and Disability Resource Center (ADRC) service search page.

If you have questions or need more information, please contact the ADRC.