Current Suspected Overdose Deaths in Delaware for 2019: Get Help Now! logo

Where can I get help with money management or other financial issues?

Delaware has several programs to help with financial concerns. Follow the links below to learn more about these programs.

  • Stand By Me provides free support to Delawareans to help them understand their finances and make good financial decisions.
  • Stand By Me 50+ provides retirement-related financial planning and support to Delawareans aged 50 and over.

If you have questions or need additional information about these programs, please contact the Delaware Aging and Disability Resource Center (ADRC).