PUBLICATIONS AND FORMS
- Brochure - The Division has a brochure that provides information about its services. For a copy, please contact the Division's New Castle County office or Kent/Sussex Counties office.
- Poster - The Division has a poster that gives the 24-hour, toll-free contact information for reporting complaints/incidents related to abuse, neglect, mistreatment, and/or financial exploitation of residents of long term care facilities. For a copy, please contact the Division's Investigative Section in New Castle County or Kent/Sussex Counties.
The Division has a number of forms, including those listed below. The phone number to call to request a copy of the specific form or to ask questions about the form is found with the link next to the name of the document.
- Incident Report (to report incidents/complaints pertaining to long term care facilities) - Call the Incident and Complaint Referral Center.
- Authorization for the Release of Adult Abuse Registry Information - Call the Adult Abuse Registry.
- Applications for Licensure - Call the Division's New Castle County office.
- Application for Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Renewal - Call the CNA Registry in New Castle County or Kent/Sussex Counties.
- Application for CNA Reciprocity - Call the CNA Registry in New Castle County or Kent/Sussex Counties.
- Delaware Durable Personal Power of Attorney
Please contact the Division's New Castle County office to see if other forms are available.