What is the Delaware WIC Program?
- Nutritious foods to supplement diets,
- Information on healthy eating,
- Breastfeeding support, and
- Referrals to other healthcare, welfare and social services
to low-income women, infants & children up to age 5 who are at nutritional risk.
Select one of the following if you are:
- Applying for WIC (or transferring from another state)
- A Current WIC Participant
- A Health Professional
- A Vendor Seeking Information
What foods can you get?
Where can you shop?
What can I learn?
Looking for more creative ways to use WIC foods? View the videos below for healthy ideas incorporating the WIC food package.
- WIC Food Demo - After School Snacks Video NEW!
- WIC Food Demo - Fast Food Makeover Video NEW!
- WIC Food Demo - Healthy Snacks Video
- WIC Food Demo - Hide and Eat Video
- WIC Food Demo - Measuring Foods Video
- WIC Food Demo - Baby Foods Video
- WIC Food Demo - Soul Food Video
- WIC Food Demo - Microwave Meals Video
- WIC Food Demo - Rainy Day BBQ Video
- WIC Food Demo - 30 Minute Meals Video
- WIC Food Demo - Fish Dishes Video
- WIC Food Demo - Breakfast Quick Tips Video
- WIC Food Demo - Hearty Bean Soups Video
- WIC Food Demo - Fall Favorites Video
For more information about WIC, check out these videos:
In accordance with federal law and USDA policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, and where applicable, sex, marital status, familial status, parental status, religion, sexual orientation, genetic information, political beliefs, reprisal, or because all or part of an individual’s income is derived from any public assistance program.
To file a complaint of discrimination, write USDA, Director, Office of Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, DC 20250-9410 or call (800) 795-3272 (voice) (202) 720-6382 (TDD). USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
Please note: Some of the files available on this page are in Adobe PDF format which requires Adobe Acrobat Reader. A free copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader can be downloaded directly from Adobe . If you are using an assistive technology unable to read Adobe PDF, please either view the corresponding text only version (if available) or visit Adobe's Accessibility Tools page.