Immunization - Healthcare Providers
This section contains information aimed at healthcare providers, public health employees, and other health workers.
STATE OF DELAWARE’S IMMUNIZATION REGISTRY
- Follow this link to find out more information about Meaningful Use in Delaware.
- DelVAX Facility Code Request Form
- DelVAX Add/Delete Individual Provider Form
- DelVAX Immunization Registry HL7 2.5.1 Local Implementation Guide
- HTTP Post Soap Forwarder
- This is a database containing the immunization records of Delaware residents. It was first implemented in 1983 and now contains the records of close to one half million individuals.
- The purpose of the Registry is to make immunization records accessible to health care providers and ultimately the citizens of Delaware.
- By placing these records in one database, the Division of Public Health hopes to ensure all Delaware residents are properly vaccinated and provide a timely and accessible record to physicians, emergency room staff, school nurses and parents.
- To obtain access to the Registry or to obtain immunization records call the program office.
MANDATORY REPORTING OF IMMUNIZATIONS TO DELAWARE’S CHILDREN
The Division of Public Health’s (DPH) Communicable Disease Regulations mandate that all immunizations must be reported to the DPH Immunization Registry. To request assistance in this or to obtain the requisite forms please call the Delaware Immunization Program office.
Please note: Some of the files available on this page are in Adobe PDF format which requires Adobe Acrobat Reader. A free copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader can be downloaded directly from Adobe . If you are using an assistive technology unable to read Adobe PDF, please either view the corresponding text only version (if available) or visit Adobe's Accessibility Tools page.