Welcome to the new DHSS site! This is a soft-launch, so please email any issues you find to email@example.com.
How do I...?
Q. How do I become registered as a radiation technologist/technician, lead removal technician, swimming pool operator or water treatment
- To become registered or certified in any of the following professions, refer to the first letter listing of the respective title, as
listed on the Division of Public Health Regulations page: Radiation technologist/technician, lead removal technician, or water
treatment plant operator. To become an approved pool operator, refer to the Industry Licensure Services
Q. How do I complain about smoking in a restaurant?
- Contact Delaware 211 and ask for Tobacco Prevention and Control Program.
Q. How do I report a possible case of rabies or obtain information about rabies?
- Contact Delaware 211 and ask for the Rabies Control Program
Q. How do I complain about high grass and weeds, or improper disposal of garbage and refuse on a neighbor's property?
- Contact the offices of the local or municipal government in whose jurisdiction the problem exists. If the conditions are caused by a
restaurant, please contact Delaware 211 and ask to be connected to the respective Division of Public Health Environmental Health Field
Services Office found in the county where the restaurant is located between the hours of 08:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. If uncertain as to the
county, ask to be connected to the Office of Food Protection for further assistance.
Q. Where do I report consumption of food I suspect caused illness?
- Contact Delaware 211 and ask to be connected to the Office of Food Protection.
Where can I...?
Q. Where can I get further details concerning a food product recall I have heard about?
- Visit FDA Recalls, Market Withdrawals and Safety Alerts.
Q. Where can I obtain a permit to sell food at a fair, festival, or other event?
- Visit Food Code on the Division of Public Health