Prescription Drug Action Committee (PDAC)
PDAC is a public-private partnership started by the Division of Public Health and the Medical Society of Delaware to enable multiple stakeholders to work collaboratively to address the prescription drug abuse problem in Delaware.
- Summarize current knowledge about the extent of the epidemic;
- Identify existing efforts intending to curtail the epidemic;
- Identify best and promising practices (both innovative and from other jurisdictions);
- Recommend educational, enforcement, public health, and policy strategies to monitor and curtail the epidemic; and
- Recommend measures to assure the availability of state-of-the-art resources for pain management.