Skip to Page Content  |  Text Only Governor | General Assembly | Courts | Elected Officials | State Agencies
  Photo: Featured Delaware Photo
  Phone Numbers   Mobile   Help   Size   Print   Email

Where can I get help with landlord-tenant problems?

You can contact the Department of Justice's Consumer Protection Unit at (302) 577-8600 or 1-800-220-5424.  The staff at the Consumer Protection Unit can give you guidance about your problem(s) and send you a copy of the Landlord-Tenant Code.

Last Updated: Tuesday June 02 2009
site map   |   about this site   |    contact us   |    translate   |