Useful Links: Information for Service Professionals
- AARP's Public Policy Institute
Public policy research and analysis related to aging
- DHHS, Office of Disability, Aging, and Long Term Care Policy
Research and reports on a wide range of topics.
- Institute on Aging
University of Pennsylvania Health System's Institute on Aging carries out research, education, and clinical services
- National Resource Center on Nutrition and Aging
Contains useful information for nutrition service providers, as well as others working in the field of aging. Contains nutrition education materials, bibliographies, links, and other good resources
- National Resource Center on Supportive Housing and Home Modification
This resource center is run by the University of Southern California, Andrus Gerontology Center. The center conducts research; provides education, training, and technical assistance; and serves as an information clearinghouse. Visit the "Toolbox" and "Links" sections for good resources for persons working in the fields of aging and disabilities.
- National Aging and Disability Transportation Center
Information source provided by the U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal Transit Administration with guidance from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Community Living and administered by Easterseals and the National Association of Area Agencies on Aging.
- Traumatic Brain Injury Model Systems
Home page for the TBI Model Systems project operated by the Craig Hospital in Englewood, Colorado
- Centre for Neuro Skills: Traumatic Brain Injury Resource Guide
Comprehensive information source for professionals and family members. The site includes newsletters, research results, conference information, a discussion group, and an on-line CEU Training Course entitled Mild Traumatic Brain Injury (MTBI): Identification, Assessment and Treatment.
- The State of Aging and Health in America
This page provides information about the State of Aging and Health in America Report.
- National Association of State Long Term Care Ombudsman Programs
This site, geared to LTC Ombudsman programs around the country, contains information and links that may be useful for other long term care professionals
- Domestic Violence Resource Manual for Healthcare Professionals
Comprehensive resource manual compiled by the Delaware Domestic Violence Coordinating Council. Section VIII addresses abuse of vulnerable adults.
- Foundation Center
Extensive information about grants and other resources. Visit the Find Us page for Funding Information Network locations in Delaware that house information from the Foundation Center that is available to the public free of charge.
- DANA - Delaware Alliance for Nonprofit Advancement
Membership organization for Delaware's nonprofit organizations
- See also the sections of the DSAAPD web site on Professional Organizations in the field of Aging and Professional Organizations in the Field of Disabilities .