Welcome to the new DHSS site! This is a soft-launch, so please email any issues you find to email@example.com.
||The Greenhouse is part of a vocational program for DPC patients which is facilitated by:
- The Division of Substance Abuse and Mental Health(DSAMH)
- The plants and flowers grown in the greenhouse are the efforts of patients on the DHSS campus under the direction of DPC
Industries. Every spring and Christmas season the greenhouse is open to the public and the plants and flowers are available for
||Please follow the written directions or the red dots on the map below to the Greenhouse.
- Right from Route 13 South(North duPont Highway) into Delaware Health and Social Services'(DHSS) Herman M. Holloway Campus
- Right onto Schweidel Circle
- Right onto Debnam Drive (3rd turn)
- Left at third intersection
- Right at first intersection
- The Greenhouse is straight ahead.
Printer friendly Map