The Delaware Family Planning Program under the Division of Public Health offers a wide range of family planning and reproductive health services and supplies to both women and men.
- Fees for services and supplies are based on income.
- No one is denied services if unable to pay.
- Medicaid is accepted.
- GYN Exam including Pap Smear and Clinical Breast Exam
Reproductive Life Planning
- Family Planning Counseling and Education
- Birth Control Supplies
- Pre-conceptional Counseling (Planning Your Pregnancy)
- Male Services (Includes Reproductive Health Education)
- Sterilization Counseling, Education and Referral
- HIV Education, Counseling and Testing
- STI/STD Education, Counseling and Testing and Treatment
- Pregnancy Testing
- Emergency Contraception