For information on the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), refer to our HIPAA Resource Page.
Licensing and Medicaid Certification
Our Provider List contains licensure and Medicaid Certification information for all substance abuse
programs, Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) and Intensive Care Management (ICM), and Group Homes licensed
or certified by the Division of Substance Abuse and Mental Health in the state of Delaware.
DSAMH Licensed/Certified Provider Directory (Uploaded 9/11/2015)
Licensure and Medicaid Certification Standards and Applications
The Division has sets of standards for the various types of treatment providers. We also provide electronic applications for certain types of certifications. Please see below for a detailed list.
- Service Certification and Reimbursement Manual (Updated December 19, 2014)
- ACT Standards 2015 (Updated January 21, 2015)
- ICM Standards 2015 (Added September 28, 2015)
- ACT/ICM Peer Specialist Scope of Practice (added March 15, 2013)
- Alcohol and Drug Provider Standards (Updated January 21, 2011)
- Application and Procedures for Alcohol and Substance Abuse Licensure (Updated January 20, 2015)
- Attachment C for Alcohol and Drug Licensure; Separate Application for Deemed Status (Updated March 27, 2009)
- Attachment D for Alcohol and Drug Licensure; Separate Application for Opioid Programs (Updated March 27, 2009)
- Application for Certification as a Medicaid Provider (Updated August 11, 2003)
- Mental Health Group Home Standards (Updated
September 22, 2014)
Maintained by Delaware Registrar of Regulations & the Department of Health and Social Services
Please note: Some of the files available on this page are in Adobe PDF format which requires Adobe Acrobat Reader. A free copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader can be downloaded directly from Adobe . If you are using an assistive technology unable to read Adobe PDF, please either view the corresponding text only version (if available) or visit Adobe's Accessibility Tools page.