100 Sunnyside Road, Medical Center
Smyrna, DE 19977
DPH: (302) 223-1000
||The Medical Center is used for administrative and support services functions and is maintained by Delaware Health and Social Services (DHSS) division:
- Division of Public Health (DPH)
- Long Term Care Unit
- Adaptive Equipment Repair
- Administrative Offices
- Adult Day Care
- Conference Rooms
- Fleet Services key pick-up (Fleet vehicles in parking lot south of Candee building)
- Materials Management
- Nursing Administrative Offices
- Switchboard/Reception Area
||Please follow the written directions or the red dots on the map below to the Medical Center.
Note: All visitors must sign in at the main entrance of the Medical Center upon arrival at the campus.
- Proceed into the northern entrance of Delaware Hospital for the Chronically Ill
- Need directions to the DHSS Delaware Hospital for the Chronically Ill Campus?
- Turn left onto the first road
- Proceed straight ahead
- The Medical Center is the brick building on the right. The main entrance is indicated by the red "X" on the map
Printer friendly Map