Customers will be able to:
- Apply for services online.
- Make payments online.
- Receive select notices electronically.
- Submit case specific questions to their caseworker.
- Update their contact and employment information.
- View scheduled appointments, including court hearings.
- View and print child support payment history.
Accessing either website is a two-part process. You must register at https://my.delaware.gov and at a DCSS Website.
For a video tutorial, please click here: Video Tutorial
1. FIRST, click this link to reach my.delaware.gov
- Click the "Sign up" link.
- Complete all required fields of information and click the "Register" button. (Please do not use a business email to set up the account) (State or Federal Government email extensions will not be allowed by the system)
- System will send you an email to verify your account.
- From your email, click on ‘Activate Account’ which will take you to the My.Delaware dashboard. This is a required step.
- Keep a record of your My.Delaware User ID and Password.
2. FINALLY, subscribe to a DCSS Website.
- Navigate to Add Apps , search for the application and click ‘Add’.
- If you are a new DCSS client, select DCSS App Services "Add" option.
- If you already have a DCSS case, select the DCSS Customer Portal "Add" option.
- The application will be added to ‘My Apps’ instantly
- Click on My Apps to go to the dashboard and login to the application
- When you login to https://my.delaware.gov> the application tile will be visible on the dashboard.
- Keep a record of your DCSS Website User ID and Password.