CUSTOMER WEBSITE and APPLICATION for SERVICES WEBSITE
Customers will be able to:
- Apply for services online.
- Make payments online.
- Receive select notices electronically.
- Submit case specific questions to their caseworker.
- Update their contact and employment information.
- View scheduled appointments, including court hearings.
- View and print child support payment history.
Accessing either website is a two-part process. You must register at Delaware Single Sign-On (DE-SSO) and at a DCSE Website.
FIRST, click on the Delaware Single Sign-On (DE-SSO) page.
NEXT, register to access all Delaware Public Services websites.
- Click the New User Registration link.
- Click the Public Services link.
- Complete all required fields of information and click the Register button in the top right corner.
- You must use a personal email address to register for Public Services.
- Keep a record of your DE-SSO User ID and Password.
- After registering successfully, click the Back To Login button.
- Enter your new login credentials and click the Sign In button.
- You will receive an email message asking you to verify your logon credentials. This is a required step.
You may now subscribe to the Delaware Public Services websites.
FINALLY, subscribe to a DCSE Website.
- Click the Catalog link under Requests on the left-side menu of the DE-SSO Home page.
- If you are a new DCSE client, select DCSE Child Support Application for Services, and click Submit at the top right corner of the Catalog page.
- If you already have a DCSE case, select DCSE Customer Website, and click Submit at the top right corner of the Catalog page.
- All customers click the Home link on the left-side menu.
- On the Home page, you will see a link to the website you selected.
- Use Click Here to access the website.
- On the Subscription page that follows, provide all required information and click Subscribe.
- Keep a record of your Website User ID and Password.
- On the Login page, enter your new login credentials and click the Login button.
- You will receive an email message with a link for your subscribed website.
- Save the website address/link so that you may access it at any time without going through DE-SSO.
You are now subscribed to a DCSE Website.
NOTE: New customers who access the DCSE Child Support Application for Services website and complete the application process may return to DE-SSO and subscribe to the DCSE Customer Website once you have been provided a DCSE Case Number for your child support case.