Current Suspected Overdose Deaths in Delaware for 2023: Get Help Now!

Find school water testing results and additional resources logo

Federal Parent Locate Service


If a parent owing support cannot be found, DCSS works with the federal government to find the non-custodial parent through agencies such as the Internal Revenue Service, the Veterans' Administration, and Social Security Administration, and/or the Department of Defense.

This service is also used when there is a dispute regarding the child's custody or to locate a parent suspected of parental kidnapping. This service is requested by the court or authorized United States or Delaware attorney licensed to investigate, enforce, or prosecute the wrongful taking of a child.