This is uncharted territory for many people. Mindfulness is a great technique that can help reduce stress during challenging times.
We are powerful not powerless!
For more information, contact Julie Hammersley or Diana Luz Suchodolski, who will be sharing insights and practicable applications for guardians and parents who are navigating the significant increase in screen time for children.
Community Online Spaces
Please review the ground rules below before connecting via Zoom, Webex, GoToMeeting or any other video meeting platforms.
- The moderators won't necessarily respond to every comment made by the participants. This will be a conversation among all of us. Please use the raise your hand button to be acknowledged to speak.
- directly to the question on the table and to comments being made.
- In order to ensure that as many people can speak as possible, we ask that you limit any individual comments to a minute or less.
- If you have questions that you'd like to have on the table for the group, please write it within the comments section.
- We know that you likely won't be able to say or ask everything that is on your mind right now, and we will not be able to raise all questions for the entire group. We appreciate your patience.
- Please be kind and generous with the participants on the call. This is a new forum for many of us, and most of us are working from home. Please make space for families and pets engaging from the background.
Thank you for your participation.
Education Community Highlight
"Recognizing Human Trafficking and What to Do About It in Schools"
The Ten Minute Teacher Podcast
Trafficking in Persons Day June 30
United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime Blue Heart Campaign
Wear Your Blues! January is Human Trafficking Awareness Month