Continuing COVID-19 Response
As part of DHSS' continuing COVID-19 response, $10 million has been allocated for testing options statewide, $1.5 million for testing in child care centers, and $1.1 million to assess, schedule and deliver vaccines to Delawareans who are homebound.
- $10 million supports continued testing statewide.
- Includes Curative sites, Public Health Clinics, at-home kits and more.
- Get tested, Delaware
Testing in Child Care Centers
- $1.5 million in funding announced in March.
- In partnership with Delaware Department of Education.
- Testing provided at early childhood development and education centers.
- Quidel expanded testing to child care centers.
- Press Release
Homebound Vaccine Program
- $1.1 million in funding announced in March.
- DHSS expanding at-home vaccination program.
- Serves older Delawareans, people with disabilities and their families who have difficulty accessing COVID-19 vaccination locations.
- Partnership with independent pharmacists, pharmacist contractors, and nursing students and their supervisors.
- Delawareans can be assessed and scheduled for vaccine or boosters.
- Homebound Vaccination Hotline: 1-888-491-4988
- Press Release Announcing Program
- Press Release Expanding Funding