Current Suspected Overdose Deaths in Delaware for 2021: Get Help Now!

EFFECTIVE AUG. 16: At all state offices/facilities, employees and visitors will be required to wear face masks indoors logo

Where can I get help with legal problems?

The Delaware Division of Services for Aging and Adults with Physical Disabilities contracts with the Community Legal Aid Society, Inc. to provide legal services for Delawareans aged 60 and over. For more information, please visit the Legal Services page of this site.

Visit the Delaware Courts website for information on a wide range of legal issues. In particular, see the Help and Support Section for information on various civil, family, criminal, traffic, and other legal matters. The Legal Assistance page within that section includes contact information for programs in Delaware that provide legal help. 

For more information, please contact the Delaware Aging and Disability Resource Center (ADRC).