Current Suspected Overdose Deaths in Delaware for 2021: Get Help Now!

EFFECTIVE AUG. 16: At all state offices/facilities, employees and visitors will be required to wear face masks indoors logo

How can I get help in caring for someone if I need a break?

If you are caring for someone and you need a break, you can take advantage of services such as respite care and adult day services.

The Division of Services for Aging and Adults with Physical Disabilities (DSAAPD) provides funding for respite care services. For more information about this service, including eligibility requirements, see the Respite Care and Lifespan Respite pages of this site.

Adult day service centers provide a range of activities and a safe environment for persons who need care and assistance. For more information about the adult day services funded by DSAAPD, please see the Adult Day Services and Alzheimer's Day Treatment pages of this site.

For more information and resources for caregivers, please visit the Caregiver Information and Support section of this site, check out the service listings on the Delaware Aging and Disability Resource Center (ADRC) website, or contact the Delaware ADRC.