This program provides in-home prenatal services to Medicaid eligible expectant women.
Pregnant women can get help meeting their needs in obtaining social services and nutrition education.
- Provides answers to questions about pregnancy, delivery and the early days after the birth of the baby.
- Helps expectant women choose the right foods to eat during pregnancy.
- Helps find resources in the community for needs such as housing, utilities, transportation or child care.
- Teaches an understanding of how the body changes during pregnancy and child birth.
- Teaches parenting skills.
For information, contact
Maternal Child Referrals Intake