Division of Management - Services
The Division of Management Services' primary services are providing administrative guidance and support the Departments' 12 Divisions. However, it also provides the following services to the public:
- Birth to 3: This section provides information about the Birth to 3 program and links to resources/reference materials for families of infants and toddlers with disabilities and developmental delays
- Doing Business with DHSS
- Requests for Proposal/Funding Opportunities: This section features Division contact information regarding funding opportunities and lists current DHSS RFPs.
- DHSS Information Technology Services for Vendors: The information in this section is for use by vendors and/or anyone else doing business with DHSS in the area of Information Technology.
- DHSS Job Opportunities: A listing of available jobs at Delaware Health and Social Services.
- Report Fraud: Use the information found in this section to report any type of Health and Social Service program/service fraud (e.g. welfare, food stamps, medicaid, etc.)
- Research/Human Subjects Review Board : A guide, complete with procedures and forms, for researchers studying DHSS clients.