The Division of Substance Abuse and Mental Health is responsible for administering Delaware's publicly supported adult (18+) treatment services for mental illness, alcoholism and drug abuse. These services are provided by state agencies, as well as private agencies under contractual arrangements.
The annual reports below provide information and comparisons of these programs.
DSAMH at a Glance
Our DSAMH at a glance report is a comprehensive overview for all of the division.
- DSAMH at a 5 Year Glance [2007 - 2011]
- DSAMH at a 5 Year Glance [2006 - 2010]
- DSAMH at a 5 Year Glance [Updated May 3, 2010]
- DSAMH at a Glance SFY2011
- DSAMH at a Glance SFY2010
- DSAMH at a Glance SFY2009
- DSAMH at a Glance SFY2008
- DSAMH at a Glance SFY2007
- DSAMH at a Glance SFY2006
- DSAMH at a Glance SFY2005
- DSAMH at a Glance SFY2004
This report summarizes the findings from a statewide satisfaction survey of consumers and clients of the Delaware Division of Substance Abuse and Mental Health (DSAMH). The survey was administered by the Philadelphia Health Management Corporation. The purpose of the survey was to collect information on consumer/client satisfaction with treatment in order to assess the extent to which these programs provided high quality services to Delaware consumers and clients.
- Consumer/Client Satisfaction Survey SFY2005
- Consumer/Client Satisfaction Survey SFY2004
- Consumer/Client Satisfaction Survey SFY2002
Annual Synar Report
The Annual Synar Report(ASR) format provides the means for States to comply with the reporting provisions of the Public Health Service Act(42 U.S.C. 300x-26) and the Tobacco Regulation for the SAPT Block Grant(45 C.F.R 96.130(e)).
Please note: Some of the files available on this page are in Adobe PDF format which requires Adobe Acrobat Reader. A free copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader can be downloaded directly from Adobe . If you are using an assistive technology unable to read Adobe PDF, please either view the corresponding text only version (if available) or visit Adobe's Accessibility Tools page.